Friday, June 8, 2007

Stitching pics

For those of you who have never heard of Stitching before (and I was one of them until yesterday), it is a way to take a series of pictures and "Stitch" or blend them together to make one continuous panoramic picture. This comes in handy when trying to produce a picture of something much too large to fit into one frame of your digital camera (landscape, large object, 360 room view, etc...).

I'm interested in this because I have mural that I painted in my daughter's room that I took pictures of but no one pic gives a sense of the entire mural., so I started looking for a freeware program that would combine all the pictures into one. So far I have found some sites with reviews of some software packages but I have not tried any of them yet. As I try some of these programs I will post the results.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You’ve been tagged! Follow this link to find out what that means.