Tuesday, June 12, 2007

autostitch picture program







I found a free stitching program... well actually a free demo, but it is pretty neat. I was able to create some panoramic views of some of the murals I have painted in the past few years. I will see if I can post them here.
There were some pics of some murals that did not have enough contrasts to use, and for some reason the program could not stitch together some of the pictures into one panorama so I split them in to two separate ones. If you are curious about the program, http://cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html is the site where I got the program. It was easy to download, install, and use and I would definety recomend it.
When I have a bit more time I will post more pics of my some of the fings I have done.

1 comment:

joyce said...

You've been tagged! Click the link to see how to play. You're It.