Friday, August 17, 2007

23, end of the road

The program was interesting and although I found certain parts a bit boring as I could find no immediate practical use for them, I can certainly see how they would appeal to others in the system who could use them to perform their jobs more efficiently and in an innovative way. Overall I would say the program was useful in showcasing the various services and constructive diversions that are available on the net. On the down side I found that some of the applications (Flickr) were a bit time intensive to begin to use and work with to get them to do what I wanted them to. I think I learned allot from the program and would recommend it to anyone that has the spare time to work on it, but would suggest that some of the activities be reworked a bit to cut down on the time that it takes to complete them.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Congratulations on completing the program! And thanks for you comments. We had never forged ahead with a program like this before and I think we learned a lot about how to do it. It's likely that we will be doing something like this again and your comments will help us to design it to make it as useful and productive as possible.

Thanks and congratulations again!